Friday, December 3, 2010

My Imaginary Love Affair With Madonna

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I always loved the music and the entire personality of Madonna (I mean the world-famous artist and superstar) since I was a boy... And then, after "Frozen" and "Beautiful Stranger" (because she seemed to be looking for a husband seriously) I dared write her a love letter... And then I asked her for USD 10,000.00 so that I can properly visit her in London or wherever she happens to be... It is 2010 now but I didn't get a single Cent yet...

In 1999 Madonna fell in love with Rupert Everett and then she married Guy Ritchie suddenly... The problem is that I sometimes have the feeling that Madonna has got access to my computer and that she watches me and that she even tries to harm me...

Have I lost all of my contact to reality or is it possible that this all is just happening to me?

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment