Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Origins Of Life

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I used to be convinced that politics and a nation in general should be led by science... I used to deem this such a strong piece of truth that it doesn't even need further explanation: an axiom... Science means truth and politicians and countries should be led by truth... Because the first and final and infinite truth is God... And God is love and life - really simple...

However I have recently recognized another core of society, too: homosexual subculture... My experience is that homosexual subculture is full of love and life, too... O.k., the sickest stories happen among homosexuals as well but there are immense reserves of good intention, fun, creativity etc. in this world, too... It is about streaming love and life actually... Whether we try to repress it or we try to support it "the little warm center" of society is the homosexual subculture - I think it is a pity if you have no connection to this "wet" world...

I don't know what happens if science and homosexual subculture meet each other...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment