Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Am A Looser - You Are Winners

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Of course I have already tried to make friends at the Icon Club (I have so many ideas for the peaceful utilization of the energy coming from Madonna) and at Match.com (it is a partner seeking agency of a very high level and I have so many ideas for the peaceful utilization of the energy coming from men)... Unfortunately I had to face at both places people ignoring me in superficial way and overacting their being unfriendly towards me...

Is this occurance about natural selection, faith or patriotism - I don't know but people are always right... I have had to face this overacted being unfriendly towards me ever since I was a boy - it is for sure that I tend to be autistic... Other people chat hours a day while I am so lonely with my bizarre ideas, phantasies and day-dreams... (For those who want to suggest me to start to work: I consider writing this Blog as my work for example...)

This is why I'm trying to succeed in stand up comedy (writing this very Blog) at the moment although I also enjoyed participating at a sitcom... I would enjoy the society of more people and I would enjoy some more action... Wouldn't you be happier if I was a winner, too?

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment