Sunday, December 5, 2010

How I Got Insane

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the summer of 2000 or 2001 (I can't remember anymore) I was walking on the streets of Budapest... I was already a celebrity then: I had a famous and wealthy wife, I was preparing the hydrogen business with Mr. Bill Gates and I was an acknowledged scientist... However I didn't have any money to travel abroad, I didn't have any bodyguards and people reflecting a very strange taste of their voters appeared in the media... People that didn't really wanted the development of the world...

What's more I suddenly found myself amid a crowd consisting of absolutely disinterested people who seemed to be a very aggressive parody of everything that I deemed precious or that I believed in... I had to realize that I was in serious peril - this is why I (ME and MYSELF) decided to disguise myself as if I was insane... The worst thing that can happen to me is that I am brought into a mental istitution - which doesn't lower the responsibility and the cruelty of the personal which usually tortures me there...

Of course, there is a way to recognize that I am not insane and that I am an undercover celebrity and that I am usually telling the truth - but everybody has to find this key by him- or herself and alone... Sorry, this is just the way how I can survive... I don't know what is going to happen to the masses that overacted their being unfriendly to me - most likely they are going to be judged by Jesus Christ himself...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment