Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank You

Valued Readers,

I would like to say thank you for the over 20,000 views of my modest Blog(s) - I am amazed and dazzled and moved by your love and interest (there must be returning visitors, too)... However only the 100,000th visitor is going to get a kiss from me or from anybody in my representation...

Of course, I already wanted to say thank you to my readers but I couldn't find the words... Until I read the comment of Nathan at the RR 102 EX Microsite - you read it, too:

Nathan

Perfection. The silence of a electric motor is luxury, and doesn't have any difference in how the engine will act compared to the gas powered V12 used in Rolls Royce Cars today. The electric motor will work great with the stage our earth is in, trying to be more friendly with our earth. I think that it will attract more people to encourage them to buy a Rolls Royce Motor Car. Personally i think that a car with a electric motor things run smoother, but Rolls Royce makes smooth reacting cars.

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment