Saturday, March 31, 2012

Biologically Decomposable Clothes

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, clothes don't have a long life anyway - maybe you could even shorten it... For example, clothes can be eaten by moths in a wardrobe or a closet - and even if they contain artificial fibres (artificial silk) this plastic could be modern plastic that decomposes in nature... And of course, there are power plants, too where you burn household debris - but I'm saying sure is sure...

Biologically decomposable clothes had 2 advantages:

a) they could protect the environment and
b) they could protect our fellow-creatures from becoming beggars wearing the used clothes of others...

About the protection of our fellow-creatures I can only say that as far as I can remember I never ever wore used clothes, but only new clothes - and it is good this way... When my clothes get old I try to throw them to the debris instead of presenting them to poorer relatives - despite of the wise advise of my psychiatrist... Somehow, being spoilt and selfish as I am I deem it humiliating to wear clothes from the 2nd-hand-shop... Clothes are approx. our 2nd skin that means our most personal belongings and a part of our personality - you don't want to live the life of others???

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team






No comments:

Post a Comment