Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Investment Product

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My friends and me have created a new investment product: oldtimer cars... Oldtimer cars are like noble metals: they are rare, not used everyday but they make our life more beautiful because of the nostalgic feelings they wake in us... So are paintings and other pieces of artwork as well - however oldtimer cars could last even longer just because of recycling: you keep the antique design and fill it with modern technique... One of my friends even said that oldtimer cars are immensely underestimated nowadays as they should be valued by their weight... For example: "I am rich! I have the spare wheel of a Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith!" So steel and aluminium could become real noble metals - in terms of an oldtimer car...

Visit: eBay.com

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment