Sunday, April 8, 2012

Theories On Infinity April 9th 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you want to affect on nature I think you need the following:

a) you have to be protected from the forces of nature,
b) you have to believe in the future and
c) you need the rotation around your problem/task...

For example I used to try to open a parallel universe for me where I can escape - and very recently it has turned out I have already a parallel universe in terms of "Luckier Me..." Just because of the above it is also clear that mankind is getting closer and closer to the Kingdom of Heaven...

Probably you can even tell the circumstances of Jesus Christ returning to Earth - which is always the greatest miracle that can happen to mankind:

a) world peace,
b) working on interstellar space research and
c) a friendly attitude towards Jesus (understanding Judgement Day, eternal life, Resurrection or the unconditioned love from Jesus)...

I would only like to add my personal opinion on Jesus Christ: He taught us, He made miracles, He died and resurrected for us - He is not a "loser" all the same... That means He will only return to mankind and rule in the Kingdom of Heaven when He and His work are in safety...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment