Friday, April 13, 2012

The Magic Of Rolls-Royce April 13th 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Rolls-Royce is the way of virtue, as well... For example:

a) "Does your Holiness choose a Rolls-Royce or a Maybach?" "..."
b) "I'd rather spend my money on my Rolls-Royce than on candy..." "..."
c) "Shall we dance Lambada?" "..."
d) "And finally, Honored Jury, my client owns a Rolls-Royce..." "..."
e) "He must be a purist - for being a tycoon he only has a Cadillac..." "..."
f) "In the next Sex and the City movie, Mr. Big should have a Rolls-Royce already..." "..."
g) "My husband used to bring me every day a bunch of flowers as long as we were dating..." "..."
h) "I often imagine myself having a Rolls-Royce..." "..."
i) "Once you kill a cow you have to make a burger..." "..."
j) "The office vehicle of the Pope is a Rolls-Royce!" "..."
k) "And I work out every day..." "..."
l) "Candy?" "..."

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment