Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Over 10,000 Visitors

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After so many legal debates and psychiatric treatments I was approved finally as an independent state yesterday... Thank you very much for your interest and support!

Name: Citadel of Research and Development
Legal Form: Kingdom
Citizens: 3 - 4
Religion: Lutheran, Catholic
Geographical Data: 74 Tancsics M. str., Gyomro, H-2230, Hungary
Capital: My Bedroom
Industry: heavy industry (liquid hydrogen, interstellar spacecraft, Rolls-Royce motor cars etc.)
Airfleet: Boeing 747-8IC, Boeing 747-8F and Airbus A380 model aircraft
Languages: Hungarian, English, German
Telephone: +36302512442 (international call)
Website: www.delamikulacyberspace.com
GBP: not public

Thank you again for taking the time... I would like to kiss my 100,000th visitor personally - if I cannot do this then please someone else kiss him or her...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team




No comments:

Post a Comment