Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental - Cloud Drive

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today I have started to upload my most important and most actual files, respectively to the Cloud Drive Service of a famous internet department store (probably over 3,000 files)... 5 GB are free of charge and then it is still very affordable, too... Data stored on a Cloud Drive:

a) are in the greatest possible security,
b) are fully portable,
c) and can be used on many devices (e.g. during a journey)...

So I think Cloud Drive Services are the future just like space travel... And I guess the service comes up entirely to the modest prices or at least service and prices are in a balance...

I am very careful as I have to spare my money - yet I am already longing for the time when I will have to pay for the extended storage space for pictures with my friends and family and travel videos... It is to me like a privileged club where you can float in customer care although it is open to the wide public, especially for families... Hotels, airplanes or taxis can be enjoyed more by the entertainment of Cloud Drive Services that can be used worlwide, of course thank to the internet... The modest prices are there but you can have so much more streaming data...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment