Saturday, May 18, 2024

Durable Presidential Program - May 18th 2024

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I would be glad if more and more citizens used computers and the internet in their everyday life... I think computers and the internet make one's work and life significantly easier and more productive... One of my wives and HRM Leonardo Da Vinci had exciting theories about computers improving an individual's life and the quality of society and I fully agree with them... On the other hand I'm convinced that the stories about computers and internet providers chasing computer and internet users are some superstition... Computers only do what makes a sense and frightening away users doesn't make a sense...

Of course, there is no compulsory consumption - only serious discounts...

(source: HRM JC Chasez, sources elsewhere: automatic)


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment