Thursday, October 19, 2023

A Hungarian European

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I'm not going to enumerate how many advantages the European Union has got for its inhabitants... But how could you even more ensure that it's not going to fall apart? By the idea of a nation... Of course, everybody is afraid of a chaos so you have to strive for creating a nation and avoid a chaos...

Many are worried about the concept of a nation in a big "melting pot..." I'm not going to enumerate either how many factors create a nation... But as the infrastructure that makes the life of a human community possible extends the concept of a nation can spread over an entire continent, too... I also think that the concept of a nation has to remain something practical and not so much a fairy tale... So that a nation can be stronger...

Please correct me if I'm wrong... I had to change my mind about the future of Europe because I have to represent the interests of the entire European Union, too...


Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team


No comments:

Post a Comment