Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Durable Presidential Program - Octobre 15th 2024

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I have much more time now to deal with my Durable Presidential tasks... I would like to outline what I would like to work on...

Basics:

  • I don't think my program interferes with the program of the Resident President but I think there could be redundancy and cooperation
  • I don't want to lean on the yearly budget of the USA with my program but I want to finance my program by the state debt
  • I don't want to establish a Government or an Administration but I would like to menage things through my computer as before
Fields of advancement:

  • space research (with a stress on interstellar space research)
  • environmental protection and sustainability (not only a fashion but a massive part of the future)
  • public education (universities)
  • public health care (with a stress on prevention: mental health, homosexuality, sports etc.)
  • protection of potential minorities
  • economy (folklore)
  • public traffic (high-speed railways)
  • support of developing regions on Earth
  • arts and entertainment (pop culture)
  • military and defence (prevention)
  • agriculture (subventions)
  • inland security (gun control)
  • support of pensioners
  • support of scientific research and development
  • support of historical churches

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team



No comments:

Post a Comment