Sunday, July 3, 2016

Airbus A380 - Taming Of Very Large Aircraft

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The friendly whale of the skies, the Airbus A380 is definitely a better airplane than its recommendation suggests... According to Mr. Fabrice BrĂ©gier, Airbus President and Chief Executive Officer it is the "A380’s proven operating economics and unrivalled passenger appeal" that attract airline and private customers to the purchase of a Superjumbo... The sales department of Airbus connected buying of an Airbus A380 to visits of sinful Folies Berger...

After changes in customer preferences Airbus offered approx. 140 produced but not delivered Airbus A380s to me to purchasing as private jets... I am saying yes to the offer with the explanation that I want to consolidate world order by my fleet of private jets... My Superjumbos are going to fly with a seating for commercial airplanes and they are going to be stored on my private airfield in the State Colorado, US...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula



No comments:

Post a Comment